[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.0.4″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.0.4″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.0.4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.4″]
The Inner Game Of Success
By Andrea Woolf
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row column_structure=”2_3,1_3″ _builder_version=”4.0.4″][et_pb_column type=”2_3″ _builder_version=”4.0.4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.4″ text_font_size=”18px”]
What does success mean to you?
Is it an inner or outer game for you?
Surprisingly it is really common to define success externally, for example by comparing yourself to others, taking on someone else’s standards, or living up to others’ expectations of you.
Think about where you focus externally for validation to define yourself as successful. What comes to mind?
When you define success externally, it will never be enough. You will minimize or sabotage any success you accomplish by feeling like you ‘should’ have done more, better, quicker – and on and on. It will rarely be fulfilling or feel like a personal victory because you are looking outwards instead of inwards.
However truly meaningful success most definitely comes from within you. It is an experience you create for yourself in your business and your life. It is on your terms.
You and only you get to define what success is to you – what you want to accomplish, how you want to grow, what you want to learn, and where you want to shine.
How do you accomplish this?
- Be specific. Create clear criteria to define your success so you will clearly know when you have achieved key milestones along the way, as well as reached your success destination.
- Remember to notice how far you have come, and acknowledge yourself.
- Fully embrace your success by:
- Believing in yourself – Be your own biggest champion/cheerleader/supporter.
- Dreaming big – Reach for the moon. Be excited about what you’re up to – it will carry you through anything that might get in the way.
- Unleashing your passion – Give yourself permission to be zesty and passionate, and shine brightly in the world.
- Being unstoppable – Be ‘all in.’ Be committed, focused, and energized.
- Celebrating – Remember to celebrate each and every success.
Are you envisioning ending the year on a strong note? Of course, you are!
To support you in that quest, I have a special gift for you. Join me on a complimentary 30-minute Discovery Session. During our chat I will help you identify exactly what your super successful year end looks like, as well as key milestones to get there.
Here’s to your massive success!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″ _builder_version=”4.0.4″][et_pb_image src=”http://andreawoolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Celebrate-Every-Success-No-Matter-How-Small-1.png” _builder_version=”4.0.4″][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.0.7″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.0.7″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_comments _builder_version=”4.0.7″ hover_enabled=”0″ admin_label=”inner-game comments”][/et_pb_comments][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]